3800 GI: 26x9.5x16 QTP's

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
I have a pair of QTPs, here, that i was going to use again this year, but i think i found a set of et drags for a reasonable price, so i may hop on them. so i thought i would throw these up here. the rims are off an olds car. iicr they are 16x7. I bought them from j/o a while back.

the good:
these work with stock or 12" brakes
are fairly lightweight (iicr 30lbs per)
use stock lugnuts/no spacers
still have the lines in the 'tread' to make them street legal
i cut lots of low 1.7 60's

the catch:
one tire leaks air. it has a couple pinholes in the side wall. i have one of them doctored up, but technically your not supposed to fix a side wall. i ran these all last year, when you run like 17-19psi they dont lose a ton of air, but if you leave them on overnight it will. it wasnt a problem for me, and wont be for someone who trailers/changes tires at the track. my recommendation would be to just get a pair of tubes for them. knowing this, ill pay to have the tubes put in (not the price of the tubes) to whoever wants to buy them. i planned on getting the tubes, but im just going to bite the bullet and get et drags.

asking price is 300 no shipping if possible. im in ottawa, and can meet up whenever.....

134_0052.jpg

134_0053.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• P
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list