3800 ready for racing??

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Oct 22, 2007
Rockford
Trannyman is doing my trans.....dont need that engine...have a spare that is being built, dont need turbo kit....have a spare....

GTP is almost done for the final time. S10 is almost done..may tow GTP out to Ohio, Fiero is still sitting, GP GT is alive and driving straight now....Formula is getting rearend put in it this upcoming weekend. all the othe projects ae sitting

I cannot wait till summer.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fish @ Feb 11 2008, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Still need to get ruel rails and IC plumbing over on my end. Then I should be set.[/b]
You need links or advice on it? I plan on replacing some of my 3/4 with the lightweight stuff again when I plop in the new motor, it's about 1.20 a foot if you want to go in on some. I also have a 20' length of regular 3/4" heater hose if you are looking for something cheap. It's brand new, and just taking up space. I also have about 10 feet of 5/8" bilge plumbing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ron Vogel @ Feb 12 2008, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fish @ Feb 11 2008, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still need to get ruel rails and IC plumbing over on my end. Then I should be set.[/b]
You need links or advice on it? I plan on replacing some of my 3/4 with the lightweight stuff again when I plop in the new motor, it's about 1.20 a foot if you want to go in on some. I also have a 20' length of regular 3/4" heater hose if you are looking for something cheap. It's brand new, and just taking up space. I also have about 10 feet of 5/8" bilge plumbing.
[/b][/quote]
If you help me make my rails... Ill go in on it with ya Ron!

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I have way too many projects going on. I'm building headers for my car, but need to finish off the exhaust before I start it:
blancplan.jpg

The muffler is SS, just need to cut off the mild steel from it, and repolish.
SS crossflow muffler...not bad for $15, everything else I bought new, all 409 stainless, even the flanges.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info