3800 Headers instalation

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (m_dogg @ Feb 6 2008, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
First of all I want to say hi, Im a new member from Chicago.

Im getting TOGs soon and looking for a reliable place to install. Any info greatly appreciated.

Thanks![/b]

welp, welcome!

as for your questions, you should just do it yourself, its probably one of the "easier" things to start with....couple screws here, gasket there, roll the engine...it takes some time but its soooo much more worth it when you know youve done it yourself instead of payin someone to do it. Plus when you come to meets or gatherings you actually know what your talking about...lol (someones going to come up with some wise ass comment about that i just know it).....

Kbrown

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Feb 6 2008, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (m_dogg @ Feb 6 2008, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First of all I want to say hi, Im a new member from Chicago.

Im getting TOGs soon and looking for a reliable place to install. Any info greatly appreciated.

Thanks![/b]

welp, welcome!

as for your questions, you should just do it yourself, its probably one of the "easier" things to start with....couple screws here, gasket there, roll the engine...it takes some time but its soooo much more worth it when you know youve done it yourself instead of payin someone to do it. Plus when you come to meets or gatherings you actually know what your talking about...lol (someones going to come up with some wise ass comment about that i just know it).....

Kbrown
[/b][/quote]

I know what ure sayin bro ;) but Im in a situation where I'll need help no matter what. I did a powerlog myself but that didn't solve my boost stacking issue...thats why Im gettin headers and that will also help alot with future mods. First of all I'm kinda limited with work space and tools...also Ill need to weld in the catalic converter...thats why I was askin for help ;)

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Feb 7 2008, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (m_dogg @ Feb 7 2008, 08:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As for sounding like a dumbass...Im not a pro with 3800 but I know what I'm doing :)

Unlike this guy

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=18426743

:lolsign:[/b]

HA HA HA!!!!! NEVER SAW THAT BEFORE!!! now thats some funny shit..... :lolsign:
[/b][/quote]

Yeah guy's all about performance...performance radiator just cracked me up...he's doin 180 after his computer maxes out ...

No info on the headers though?

BLAST!

I

imported_GraFFix

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Feb 7 2008, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just drive slowly and quietly to and exhaust shop after the install. They will weld it up for around 30-40 bucks. Thats what all of us have done.[/b]
LOL I drove from Belvedere to Chicago with open headers after mine were installed. It got a little annoying after 5 minutes on the expressway, and I did get pulled over.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info