3800 WTB: Throttle body screen

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
mike im sure we have a few ....we are in the middle of moving all our parts right now tho so it could take me a day or so to get one out[/b]

Sweet, tell me when you find them. Also, let me know when you guys can do the mps swap and I will come down there.

i have 2 and know exactly where they are at... give me a call[/b]

If bob cant find any, I will let you know. Hes a little closer and I got to go down there for something anyway. Unless you are going to be up in my area anytime soon.

mike i have ported L67 tb for sale if you interest. no screen though.[/b]

How much? Got any headers, I need some of those!

I

imported_silverbullet

everything in the pic is what you get. maf sensor and screen is not include. was ported by trannyman95

$80

IMG_2893.jpg

IMG_2898.jpg

IMG_2897.jpg

May 24, 2007
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Feb 3 2008, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
If bob cant find any, I will let you know. Hes a little closer and I got to go down there for something anyway. Unless you are going to be up in my area anytime soon.[/b]

[/b][/quote]
actually i will be in rolling meadows this wed or thursday. I have to go pay a ticket to get my License back. I got dibs on PEMs? :)

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ricky Gonzalez @ Feb 4 2008, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Feb 3 2008, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
If bob cant find any, I will let you know. Hes a little closer and I got to go down there for something anyway. Unless you are going to be up in my area anytime soon.[/b]

[/b][/quote]
actually i will be in rolling meadows this wed or thursday. I have to go pay a ticket to get my License back. I got dibs on PEMs? :)
[/b][/quote]

Sweet, maybe Thursday we can meet at the court house I need to get a printout of my driving record.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• PANDA
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list