3800 Emissions Test Results= FAIL !!

failcx0.jpg

Last W-Body Store mod day in april or may up in Harvard Illinois, i and [i forgot his name!! he lives up there] finally got performance shift properly hooked up on my car.... It was fine until i tried to leave church the following day. My car wouldn't start... Long story short, Dan Wolf Pontiac deleted THIRTEEN codes from my pcm and was unable to remove the p0650 code for $280!! BTW - Dan Wolf Pontiac is now gone

several weeks go by..........

Sinner24/7 Bob removed more codes i had developed, but was also unable to remove the p0650 code as well [thanks for your help, Bob!! I owe you a few beers]

suspensionnotice1rq8.jpg

suspensionnoticexp0.jpg

fast forward a few weeks after sinner-Bob removed the codes -- the p0650 code mysteriously vanishes long enough for me to go to the testing facility and get tested. As i get up next in line for the test, they notify me that i need to get some 'slip' because i already failed testing once. I turned my car back on after getting the slip; the freakin SES light comes back on!! -- i turned around and left... :blink:

There's a pin that's broken off inside my pcm harness that is PHYSICALLY causing the code. I hope i can punch it out with some type of punch from the opposite direction.

UPDATE:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Effective 1 Jan 2008, pursuant to public act 94-848, the secretary of state will no longer suspend the driver's license or vehicle registration of a person whose vehicle is not in compliance with the Vehicle Emission Inspection Law. As a result of this change, the pending/effective driver's license and/or vehicle registration suspension related to the vehicle above has been removed from your driving and/or vehicle registration[/b]

My license is no longer suspended, but i still have to remove the pin in the pcm harness before getting tested again.

[i dunno if anybody remembers the drama from last year when i started a thread about NOT having performance shift programmed into my DHP 1.0]

I don't think i want performance shift on my car now

I

imported_GraFFix

Ive gone with the GTP, which is pretty loud at idle, has no cats , headers and 3in exhaust and I usually just get a dirty look from the guy and a pass everytime.

Last time the whole place stunk like exhaust from my car. I just stood in that little glass booth praying they werent gonna look under the car. Sure enough he hooks up to the obd2 port and all is well. Thank you Charles and DHP. lol

Thank god the mustang doesnt have to go anymore...Id kill people in there from the fumes. its running a little rich lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• P
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list