3800 front bumper cover

MStahulak95

Nov 17, 2007
yeah so im driving down a local street going about 20 mph and looking in the rear view mirror until i slam into a late model chevy suv <_< the hitch screwed up my hood but i kinda slid under the suv a little so it crushed my front bumper cover, luckily i got a hood from the junkyard for a good price but i cant find a bumper cover anywhere if you know of place that sells that stuff please reply its a 95 gtp w/ the round fog lights

thanks

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
we have the front bumper cover from a white 93 GP SE (3.4L DOHC w/ B4U) if your looking for a temporary cheep cover
here's the front end (now has a good uncracked lower valence panel-its missing in this pic)
Als93GTP.jpg

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MStahulak95 @ Jan 20 2008, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
yeah so im driving down a local street going about 20 mph and looking in the rear view mirror until i slam into a late model chevy suv <_< the hitch screwed up my hood but i kinda slid under the suv a little so it crushed my front bumper cover, luckily i got a hood from the junkyard for a good price but i cant find a bumper cover anywhere if you know of place that sells that stuff please reply its a 95 gtp w/ the round fog lights

thanks[/b]

hey man ive used this site NUMEROUS times to find me some parts. trust me you WILL GET TONS of emails from diferent yards

http://www.junkyarddog.com/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info