3800 GTP Broken Into...

dignan

Mar 1, 2008
What kind of neighborhood do you live in that this happened?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (markymarc @ Jan 8 2008, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The short of it is that some putz busted my driver's side window out last night and for some reason ripped out my guage pod.

I need a graphite 3 guage pod and some guages, namely boost, tranny, and something else...any sellers?[/b]

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smknL67 @ Mar 3 2008, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have a triple gauge pod, $40 and its yours. Gray in color[/b]

ill pick this up with the suspension (speaking of which?!?!) if he doesnt take it...lol, i thought you sold this already, the one that i was going to get i never got a response back on.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtphale @ Jan 9 2008, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You have stock a pillar? I have boost,fuel pressure,trans temp, and some other gauge I would have to walk out and look to see. They are the white faced gauges I believe phantom.[/b]

Hey I could use them, send me a price if you would.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (markymarc @ Jan 8 2008, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The short of it is that some putz busted my driver's side window out last night and for some reason ripped out my guage pod.

I need a graphite 3 guage pod and some guages, namely boost, tranny, and something else...any sellers?[/b]

Wow, about 2 1/2 months ago someone smashed in my window while I was at work and ripped off my gauges as well.... But the tards missed everything else of value(other than my ipod)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info