3800 UPS

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
I was suppose to recieve my package on Friday......I wasnt available fine no big deal. I call on Saturday and speak with an agent and told them to hold my package for Monday morning and I will pick it up. Monday I leave home early (before work) to go to 81st and Dobson and believe me its no where you want to be at anytime of the day. I get there to be told that my package went out for delivery...WTF....she tells me that the agent should have told me that it wouldnt be ready for pick up until Tuesday since I called on the weekend. :angry: She tells me to call the 800 number and tell the agent to setup a same day will call and I can pick up the package between 7:30-9 when the drivers come back at the end of the work day. Ok so im at work debating whether or not to go back there at night and pick up this laptop. I get my brother n law to ride with me over there at about 8. They tell me that the drivers are running late and they have no idea when they will get in with the package. I can wait and the driver might show up sooner or later. Im like ok I will wait since im already fukn here. (im not the only one) So one fkn hour goes by and then she says that the driver that has my package wont be in till after 10pm another hour........im about to jump the fkn counter and kik this broad in the head.......how the fuck do you know that info now but not before???????? Isnt the whole dam point of having a computer system for tracking shit to avoid shit like this??????? Im like fuck this im not waiting another hour and leave. So I made my 3rd and final trip to 81st and dobson this morning and it was a miracle my package was waiting for me.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtphale @ Jan 9 2008, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If you read the note they leave it tells you when you can pick it up. And its only after the third attempt.[/b]

That was the whole point of me calling someone after the first attempt to see what my options were. I didnt want my laptop getting thrown around 3 days in a row knowing I wasnt going to be home to recieve it. I didnt think about the work delivery though. I think next time thats what I will do.

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tonzcompg04 @ Jan 9 2008, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtphale @ Jan 9 2008, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you read the note they leave it tells you when you can pick it up. And its only after the third attempt.[/b]

That was the whole point of me calling someone after the first attempt to see what my options were. I didnt want my laptop getting thrown around 3 days in a row knowing I wasnt going to be home to recieve it. I didnt think about the work delivery though. I think next time thats what I will do.
[/b][/quote]
know that i know you work....that's a good idea :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info