3800 Philips GoGear 2gb MP3 player

I have a Philips GoGear 2gb MP3 player. The model is HDD077/17. I bought it a while back and just don't like it's interface. I'd much rather mess with the iTunes interface and get an iPod. It works great. It's also got an FM tuner to listen to the radio. I just did the latest Firmware update on it today. It's 5.2 Firmware. It'll come with a USB cable, wall charger, belt clip case, owners manual, and the cd with all the software needed. I'll try and look for the earbuds that came with it also.

$50 shipped OBO

C

CurlysGTP

its not refurbished right?did u find the earbuds? I dont know u said u where flexible 35???????let me know I want this for my lil brother.I also have to talk to my cousin to see if she could pick it up.its a small town might know each other or might not.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oscar @ Jan 15 2008, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I just found out that shes on vacation is there anyway that u can get me a shipping quote & then I can paypal u asap.60505is the area code sorry for the inconvinience.[/b]
Just add $5, for shipping. So, it'd be a total of $40. It cost me 5 or 6 bucks to send something to Peoria a few weeks ago. It'd probably be the same, maybe a few cents different to send it to you. My Paypal is [email protected].

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list