3800 Tints

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
How many (if any) tickets have you recieved for tints since owning your car? Im not here to bitch because I know what I got myself into when I tinted my fronts. I have had tints on the fronts of EVERY car I own for the last 8 years. I average about 1 (probably a lil less) a year which is a 50 buck ticket in Chicago. What are your guys experience with tint tickets? chicago burbs etc..

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
some guys just have a horseshoe up their ass. V has gotten pulled over well over 45 times and everytime he gets a warning ticket.......a fucking warning..everytime. we often laugh at the very large stack of warnings he has. he had to take them all out of the car because the visor was stretching to fit them all in the little slots

he has even had the same officers pull him over and they have never remembered him.
if that was me i would be given a ticket everytime.....thats just my luck :angry:

and V runs around with basicly open headers(unhooked exhaust just past the DP)and tinted tail lights.....which they mention to him and only tell him to get it fixed. :blink:

that guy has all the luck.....tho he did get a gun pulled on him once for trying to get out and explain why his car was like that, but thats a story for another time.

most of this happens in woodridge/DG area

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
My Taurass was tinted, 20r/35f and I never had a problem, for the year or so I drove it around. The Regal was tinted 5r/20f . It was that way for maybe 8 months before I was pulled over about it. Never did get it "fixed" since the car had been traded in by the time I went to Court for it.

The Comp-G I have tinted too.. but not as dark as the Regal. 20r/35f. Kinda wish I went darker, but then there is the days that, I make a turn and there are 2 cops parked talking to one another and you watch them, watch you, and stare at you like they want to rip you a new one. Both cops I know are also "traffic" enforcers, suprised they didnt come after me. Knock on wood.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info