3800 Name that movie!

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UR LOSN @ Dec 23 2007, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
When you die....you will receive total consciousness...so I got that going for me. Best line ever. so here is my quote that you need to figure out..........

"currently our Captain is Figuring out how to tell his family that he misplaced their nest egg."

figure that one out.[/b]

i AM LOST ON THAT ONE! BUTY SINCE NO ONE ELSE POSTED I FIGURED ID ADDA NEW ONE

"NATURALLY AND AS USUAL I GOTTA TAKE AND I.O.U!"

HINT SHAKE UR TAILFEATHER!

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
seems familiar tho i cant think of it now

"The bill was a factor i think ...because i had no money to pay for it. Our room service tabs had been running between 29 and 36 dollars per hour ....for 48 consecutive hours. incredible...how can it happen. but by the time i asked this question there was no one around to answer it. That rotton attorney of mine Dr. Gonzo was gone. he must of sensed trouble".

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Oct 22, 2007
Rockford
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SINr247 @ Dec 24 2007, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
seems familiar tho i cant think of it now

"The bill was a factor i think ...because i had no money to pay for it. Our room service tabs had been running between 29 and 36 dollars per hour ....for 48 consecutive hours. incredible...how can it happen. but by the time i asked this question there was no one around to answer it. That rotton attorney of mine Dr. Gonzo was gone. he must of sensed trouble".[/b]

Fear Loathing in Las Vegas. :rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info