3800 HUD windshield replacment?

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
So I haven't been able to get ahold of my ins. company yet to see if it's covered but, I need to know the best place to get my HUD windshield replaced. Just saw today that something hit it at the very top, and it's rapidly spidering down right in front of my face. With any luck it'll be covered but if not who/ where could I get the HUD glass done without getting raped for over a grand for the glass alone? Thank God it's not all that visible from the outside so I shouldn't get pulled over for it seeing as if it's not covered I'll be having to look through the cracks for quite some time.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
we got the windshield for the 89 cutlass (ciera) all done for 125$ at the aurora junkyard on a saturday, there's usually a few glass guys there and you can strike a deal...we got the guy to remove it and install it for 75$ got the glass fer 50$

there's a black GTP burn victom in there that we yanked the HUD/etc from a while ago, and i think the windshield was fine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list