3800 Ear infection FTL

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
So last night before I goto bed my ear starts to kinda hurt. I figured it would be better by the morning and if not Ill call the doctor. Fast foward to 2AM and I wake up in some hardcore pain in my ear. I sat up and let out a small cough, but it put so much pressure on my ear that I wanted to rip it off.

Get dressed and decide to goto the Northwest Community treatment center since I thought it was 24 hour. I get there and its closed. Not knowing what to do I decided to goto the ER. I was still in some really bad pain and had no idea what to do. First time I have gone to the ER for myself. I get there and the doc checks me out and says hey, you have an ear infection. I guess it was bad enough for them to give me a prescription, and give me a dose at the hospital to help for the pain. Got home around 5 and passed out till maybe 20 minutes ago.

First ear infection that I can remember as well.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I dont think ear infections are contageous(SP), but Im not sure. If that were the case, I would think Jacque might have gotten it before me. *shrugs*

Hearing things is still interesting, but the pain is probably a 1 now instead of the 7-8 that it was the other night.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
I dont think ear infections are contageous(SP), but Im not sure. If that were the case, I would think Jacque might have gotten it before me. *shrugs*

Hearing things is still interesting, but the pain is probably a 1 now instead of the 7-8 that it was the other night.
[/b]

Yeah I don't think they are contagious but I am not sure either! LOL Glad to hear the pain has gone down a bunch!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info