3800 Zune Mp3 player for sale

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
I bought this Zune from best buy about 4 months ago when i got back from the marines. brand new i paid just over 300 dollars for it. its still it LIKE NEW CONDITION. there are no chips scratches or cracks anywhere. theres the normal light smudges and what not from laying it down on the counter but they arent even noticeable unless your looking. I bought this instead of the Ipod because it has a wireless connection that lets you browse other peoples Zune in the area. also the screen on it is a million times bigger then the Ipod and i really enjoyed watching gone in sixty seconds while on the bike at the gym.

its got a 30gb hard drive which is more then enough to hold all your songs, music videos, pictures and full movies. the hard drive can easily be upgraded to 80gb if you chose. the clarity of the picture while playing a movie is absolutely amazing. im not even kidding the first time i saw a picture on this thing i almost dropped it. its like viewing a plasma HD TV.

it works perfectly fine, powers up and plays normal. nothing wrong with it. i did just buy a brand new pair of phillips headphones that i paid over 30 bucks for that you will also get. i do have the charging cord and the installation disc. so theres no worries.

i do have plenty of pictures but mind you the pictures just dont do justice.

any other comments questions or concerns just ask.

the asking price is 220

S5001451.jpg

S5001452.jpg

S5001451.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list