right to say stupid things and act like an
ass.................
So, He sent me."

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
<div class='quotemain'>
how christian, believe what I say or I'll hurt you.

wait isn't that what we're supposed to hate about Muslims?
[/b]

Muslims and christians are 2 different animals with different beliefs. AFAIK, we dont go around killing muslims or their innocent because they dont think the same. Kthxbye.
[/b][/quote]

are you sure about that? really sure?

Do a little historical research that isn't the bible and you'll find a different scenario.

Knocking someone down because they believe differently then you is nothing more then the much smaller yet first step to being ok with killing someone for the same reasons.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
how christian, believe what I say or I'll hurt you.

wait isn't that what we're supposed to hate about Muslims?
[/b]

Muslims and christians are 2 different animals with different beliefs. AFAIK, we dont go around killing muslims or their innocent because they dont think the same. Kthxbye.
[/b][/quote]

are you sure about that? really sure?

Do a little historical research that isn't the bible and you'll find a different scenario.

Knocking someone down because they believe differently then you is nothing more then the much smaller yet first step to being ok with killing someone for the same reasons.
[/b][/quote]

I understand that there were the crusades and shit like that, however this is 500 years later. Mankind (some of it) has evolved. Yet the stone age sand dwelllers have not. So they fly planes into our buildings and kill our innocent.

This is one topic I wont debate. I dont give a shit what religion you or anyone else believes in. However I wont knock it believe it or not. Your all hung up over a joke. Sucks for you.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Hate to keep talking about this...but I want to know what exactly christianity does like this...

British teacher Gillian Gibbons has been found guilty of insulting religion for allowing her Sudanese students to name a teddy bear Muhammad. She was sentenced to 15 days in jail.

Defense lawyer Ali Ajab announced the verdict today at the end of her one-day trial, Reuters reports. He told the Associated Press he disagreed with the result. ''I feel this is very serious and very unfair,'' he said.

Gibbons could have faced 40 lashes and six months in jail. The head of her defense team, Kamal al-Jazouli, said the result was "not bad."

The incident sparked outrage by religious conservatives in Sudan, with members of Gibbons' defense team receiving death threats.

"I am threatened, that's why I'm carrying a gun in court," said defense lawyer Abdel Khalig Abdallah, who during a break in trial opened his coat to reveal a revolver, according to the AP.

Gibbons will be deported upon her release.
[/b]

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
Well true, that is a good point, and from that standpoint I do agree with you. On the other hand it was funny. I laughed. If you want to read any further into then go for it. But if it was put together that way for the effect you say, then talking about it in such a light and propagating debate over it just achieves that intent for the person who wrote it in the first place. Rather than go that route, I'd rather accept that it was humorous, any deeper intention aside, and move on with my life. The rest of you can argue about it all you want. /unsubscribe.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
i believe humans were "planted" on earth to grow and be havested by aliens....religious zealots will be the new "veal" :lolsign:

the worlds view of us americans aside we have more pressing issues....like why our gov seems intent on sending us down the shit brown river with no paddle...

we need more tarrifs on imported goods...we are loosing too much of our manufacturing capabilities...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info