3800 Woot Halloween is over

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
and the big winner was me :)

Didn't have to give out a single piece of candy to the local pissants

I had my lights off, both cars in the garage, drapes drawn, blinds shut

If these little $hits want candy they can ask their parents... I'm not about to give away free stuff cause they dress up ... u want candy... get a job f**ker :)

and to top it off.... I didn't even need to use my pellet gun (was watching the security cameras while playing a gam and watching a TV ... just waiting for one of these children things to cause damage cause I don't think they deserve something for nothing .... moment I saw anything I was going to come from the back yard w/the pellet gun and fire a few off at their feet, but didn't get the chance :(

Most useless holiday in the world.... over

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
laughing.gif

i didnt give any candy out either, although no-one came to the door.....
oh well, 3 big bags of candy all for me :)

I

imported_1fastGTP

hmm... too old for trick or treaten... and to young to have a kid... lol.. so i picked up the girlfriend after i got off work.. 8-4.. yuck! and picked up saw3 since she hasnt seen it, then went to saw4. that was pretty much my night.

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
and the big winner was me :)

Didn't have to give out a single piece of candy to the local pissants

I had my lights off, both cars in the garage, drapes drawn, blinds shut

If these little $hits want candy they can ask their parents... I'm not about to give away free stuff cause they dress up ... u want candy... get a job f**ker

and to top it off.... I didn't even need to use my pellet gun (was watching the security cameras while playing a gam and watching a TV ... just waiting for one of these children things to cause damage cause I don't think they deserve something for nothing .... moment I saw anything I was going to come from the back yard w/the pellet gun and fire a few off at their feet, but didn't get the chance :(

Most useless holiday in the world.... over
[/b]

Damn... Uncle Scoorge over here! :lolsign:

Just kidding...

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
we just moved up to Crystal Lake a few months ago so this is our first Halloween. not a single kid came to the door. i didnt even see any kids out on the street.

oh well, now i got a few bags of reeses and kit kats to eat :D
[/b]

Yeah I swear Crystal Lake doesn't even have any trick or treaters any more. The last couple years we got absolutely nothing either. I don't even think we bothered to have any candy this year. I spent the day in C'ville with my G/F. They had quite a few. We ate junk food and watched cheesy ass horror movies. Pretty fun actually.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
my subdivison had a halloween parade that had all the parents line up down a 3 block stretch and handed kids candy as they walked by. they figured everyone would be happier this way you didnt have to run up or down stairs or get to the door every 3 minutes. plus they decorated the park over here and had little contests and stuff. there had to be over 130 kids in the parade/park party.
alot bigger turn out then i would have thought.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info