3800 I'm Back!!

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
I'm sure I've been missed.... ;)

Glad to see the forum's still goin' strong.

Decided to pop in to sell my powertuner, and offer some advice!

A gtp is a great off roading vehicle, except 3" exhaust clamps and railroad tracks don't work so well, and a 3" open exhaust dragging and sparking along a major road is a good way to get some unwanted attention.

Exhaust sealant and exhaust sealant tape also don't mix well with the above, and should be avoided, even if it means driving 12 miles into the middle of nowhere into a creepy garage to get your exhaust welded for 15 bucks.

100,000 miles on a modded GTP is easlily attainable, especially if you drive it like an idiot. Y'all are gonna kill me too, but I've routinely gone over on my oil changes, and I've been running low coolant for awhile (Being in college, I've learned a lack of responsibility for my actions is the best way to act)

There's been other fun college storys involving me, my car, and a couple of accidents, however she's running strong and I'm still having fun with her.

I'll be on the boards hopefully alot more, I'm gonna have to clean her up and either turn her into a drag car later on, or sell her and get me something that doesn't leak oil or need new shocks.

all in all, just sayin' hi

-Bryce

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list