3800 Throttle Body

So I got a used GT throttle body. Ricky is porting it for me. My question is how much should we port it? Also, where can we find a butterfly plate that will fit in it? Should we get one before we port it anymore, so we know how much more to port it out? My mods are listed in my sig, so I was wondering how much you guys would suggest to port it? I know everyone is going to say a 3" Exhaust is way overkill, but I got a great deal on it and I LOVE the sound. I kept my ubend in though. Is there anyone who can tune my car after I get the tb in? Thanks in advance for any help.

Morgan

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Thanks everyone. Ron how much do you want for it and when could I come get it? Also, would you be able to tune my car after the tb goes in? I would be willing to pay you in beer or whatever :) . Just let me know... Thanks!!!!!

Morgan
[/b]
Let me check what I have and I'll get back to you. I'm working right now, and not sure when I'll be done for the day. I'll probably give you a few for one price, just because it'll be easier on who opens up the bore. I should have a dozen or more of them, but I have to look.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info