3800 First of a few goodies coming in...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Just got this in the mail today.

grilluninstalled.jpg

Also picked up a GSX dash badge, GSX floor mats and a SLP stage 3 badge as a package. Still waiting on my ZZP 3.8 MPS pulley to come in as well. Dont know if Im gonna put the stage 3 badge on.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I would skip the Stage III, but everything else is sweet. Get that thing going fast and put the Stage 3 under the hood?
[/b]

Maybe. The stage 3 SLP package was the rims, grill, badges, spoiler, 3.5 pulley and the tune. All Im missing is the rims (they look ugly to me anyway), spoiler (they dont make it anymore. I kinda like the wingless look anyway. Plus way to many hassles with the spoiler on my GP) side badges (I wanna stay shaved. B) )and the 3.5 pulley. The pulley will be rectified along side the gen V blower, and Ill have the SLP headers as well.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotemain'>
Besides, I saw a White GP with GTX badges a couple weeks ago. Get this.....NO hood or spoiler. At least Regals have no hood to buy but come one. No hood with GTX badges??
[/b]

that would be ron vogel... but i like how it looks...
[/b][/quote]

Rons car is fast enough back up any shit talking about the fake badging. Besides whats wrong with fake badging? :ph34r:

DSC07994Medium.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info