3800 FS: 2 Custom Police Diecast Cars

ernrcr3

Regular
Feb 26, 2008
Orland Park
I might have someone intrested in the burbank car.

Where did you get it?
[/b]

Sorry, Burbank car is sold to a Burbank officer. You werent the one who forwarded him the email were you? Are you a firefighter?
There was, a few years ago, a fellow that made these custom, all the Suburbs of Chicago... I think he has past now a days...

how much for the state police car?
[/b]

I will take $25 for the ISP car.
Im located in Orland Park.

-ern

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
I might have someone intrested in the burbank car.

Where did you get it?
[/b]

Sorry, Burbank car is sold to a Burbank officer. You werent the one who forwarded him the email were you? Are you a firefighter?
There was, a few years ago, a fellow that made these custom, all the Suburbs of Chicago... I think he has past now a days...

how much for the state police car?
[/b]

I will take $25 for the ISP car.
Im located in Orland Park.

I told an officer about it, yes. Do you know his name?

-ern
[/b][/quote]

ernrcr3

Regular
Feb 26, 2008
Orland Park
I told an officer about it, yes. Do you know his name?

[/b]

Dan...

Met him today. Great guy, I actually remember him from my High school days... I was a bit of a trouble maker. :ph34r:

SaturdaysGS: I have a bunch... not like the ones above, but blister packs made by road champs and racing champions. Tell me what youd like, and I'll see if I have it.

Im going to get them all together soon, and snap some pics... I'll PM you with it.

Edit: No I didnt see you... at least I dont remember... I was going to Walmart. Honk next time. :rolleyes:

-ern

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info