3800 Ipod Video (80 GIG) - Like New

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I knew I should have sold this thing after buying the Iphone. After Apple's announcement today I lost a good $75.00 in value off of this. D'oh!

Anyhow, I have a "like new" 80gig Ipod. Still has the box and and the accessories. I probably even have the $350.00 receipt.

Per Apple's new pricing, 80gig Ipods are now $249.99 new. I want to get $200 out of this one. Anyone that knows me knows that my Ipods are my children. So it's in great shape. I'll even leave the 60 gigs worth of music and videos on it.

$200

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I knew I should have sold this thing after buying the Iphone. After Apple's announcement today I lost a good $75.00 in value off of this. D'oh!

Anyhow, I have a "like new" 80gig Ipod. Still has the box and and the accessories. I probably even have the $350.00 receipt.

Per Apple's new pricing, 80gig Ipods are now $249.99 new. I want to get $200 out of this one. Anyone that knows me knows that my Ipods are my children. So it's in great shape. I'll even leave the 60 gigs worth of music and videos on it.

$200
[/b]

What was apples announcement?? The price cut?? That does suck. Also, Id hate to see what hole that thing came out when you gave birth.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info