3800 FS: couple things..

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
--I have a set of 4 9 spoke chrome Regal GS rims. The chrome on the face of the rim is in pretty good shape, while the inside of the wheels is peeling (common). I recently had 4 BFGoodrich Traction T/A's in 235/55/16 mounted/balanced on them. The tires have approximately 2k, and I have not done any burnouts/peelouts on them. Looking for $400 obo. I will NOT ship these.

--Up next is a 97.5 GS DHP 1.0 PCM. It is the typical DHP tune, nothing special done to it. $60 and I do NOT need a core.

--I also still have the SLP lowering springs (blue) with an unknown amount of miles on them. Looking to get $100 obo. I more than likely wouldnt want to ship them.

--Stock springs (130k), and Monroe Sensatrac struts (20k-not mounted). $30 for the springs, $70 for the struts.

*To those that were interested in the GSX exhaust, I'm sorry, but it is no longer available. JET if you see this, a PM is coming your way.*

I'm looking to buy solid (tubular) rear trailing arms, a strut tower brace (rear brackets too if anyone has any, otherwise I'm hitting up Donrome on Clubgp), an alternator rewire, and an 04+ fan switch.

Thanks
-Nick

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Hey Nick, How is Spike doing? Hopefully well.

I have a question about the lowering springs...Is there anything else needed to use these? Would I need different struts or anything? Approx. How much drop will these provide?

Thanks.
[/b]

Spike is doing extremely well.. You've seen the fences at my house, though probably dont remember them, they are 4ft high, and he can clear them. :lol: So now we (my mom) is shopping around for new fencing. But other then that (which is actually quite funny) hes been great.

Well.. it depends. Say you have fairly new strut mounts, you might be able to get away with reusing them, but, it would be in your best bet to replace them while everything is torn apart. Same goes for your struts. Stock or Monroe struts are not up to the task of handling lowering springs like KYB GR2/AGX or Comp G/GXP struts. The drop these will provide I'd say would be atleast 1.3 in the front, and 1.0 in the rear. I never did measure when I had them swapped on my Regal, but I should have.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Added-

97-98 Stock airbox with tubing $20

00 GS Stock PCM, can be used on any 98-03 GP, 98-04 GS/LS, 00+ Impala/MC's, just as long as that vehicle is loaded onto it via tuner. $50 obo

Mechanical Cutout, black, capped w/gasket. $20

Stock rear sway bar $15

00 GP Radio w/tape deck $15

3800 SII engine cover (black) $15

Rebuilt never used, front left brake caliper $50 no core needed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• SaturdaysGS
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list