3800 Need auto Detailing for about 12 cars

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Across the street from my work, the Sears oulet decided to re-paint their fence silver.

Every car in our front lot got hit, I was on the street that day, and got it especially bad.

The fence company agreed to have the damages fixed, and since it's overspray it should be just a matter of detailing/buffing the car.

This should keep someone pretty busy if they do the work, because I need about 12 cars including my own done.

If anyone does this, or can refer me to someone, it would be greatly appreciated. I can use my car as the guinea pig if there needs to be a test done on how it will remove.
TIA

I

imported_Ron Vogel

A clay bar on the paint, and razor blade or light steel wool on the windows should remove over spray. Contact 98GTPDiva for your detailing needs.
[/b]
I'd like to, but the fence company needs to turn this into their insurance. Only issue I'm worried about is billing if it were a guy doing it on the side.

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
If I were to EVER have someone detail my car, it would be www.perfectautofinish.com! It is located out of Roselle and their work is far superior than any other detailer I have seen in our area. It is pricey, but thorough, not that it matters as you do not have to pay. A full exterior detail starts at $175 each.

Give Kevin a call, you will NOT be dissappointed!

Bk4293

Regular
Aug 31, 2008
If I were to EVER have someone detail my car, it would be www.perfectautofinish.com! It is located out of Roselle and their work is far superior than any other detailer I have seen in our area. It is pricey, but thorough, not that it matters as you do not have to pay. A full exterior detail starts at $175 each.

Give Kevin a call, you will NOT be dissappointed!
[/b]

Pretty popular over at Autopia's forums. They also do free seminars for people that want to learn to detail thier own cars. Maybe we can hook up a free seminar for the Grand Prix folks if you bring that much buisness his way.

I'd be there to watch for sure....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info