3800 Got my first kill....

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
Took out a Deer. It was pretty sweet. Too bad my weapon of choice was the front end of my car. Fuck. Hood is annhilated, pass. fender is shot, bumper cover needs to be replaced. The hood latch is fucked. Lovely. Nothing structural as far as I can tell. I'll have a closer look in the day light. Gotta get in touch with my ins. company. With any luck they'll just cut me a check. Get the fender and bumper cover from a J-yard if I can find a Navy GP. Maybe get my GTX hood that I want. And I still need a trans. and the nasty ass vibration figured out. I am so cursed with this car. Oh well, at least once I get the work done it'll look cool LOL. I'll try and get some pics up, but I got a lot of shit goin down in my personal life, so not sure I'll have the time.

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
For those that frequent the J-yards, how much does a hood typically cost? My ins. has a $500 deductible that I can't afford to pay. If I can find a matching hood for less I'd rather just do that. The rest of the damage I can live with for the time being, but the hood really needs to be replaced.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list