3800 My new Toy...

• Thread starter imported_Theautoguy
  • Start date
I

imported_Theautoguy

Its a 1996 Yamaha FZR600 with just over 3500 miles. Its a friend of mine's old bike and is really is as clean in person as it looks in the pictures.

104b25c4e2.jpg

4b4b71d61a.jpg

a01c276640.jpg

I've been riding motorcycle since I was 9 years old, however, I haven't regular rode a street bike of my own for over 10 years now. My last bike was a KZ750 that I couldn't respect the speed on so I sold it. I'm hoping that in that time I've been able to corral my "gotta-ride-reckless" actions. (I'm pretty sure old age is setting in and I'll be a good boy.)

This was my last bike: (You can see the hood of the Camaro behind it on the left...)

kz750.jpg

Now, I need to get the forks resealed, a set of clip-ons and an extended shift lever and I'm done. (I've already ordered a new bike helmut and Icon jacket)

I

imported_Theautoguy

Thanks guys.I need to make a correction, its a 94' not a 96'.

Anyway, the bike isn't really me but it was a great buy and kinda cool. If I can respect the speed on this I'll probably sell it in the Spring and buy a Sport-Touring bike; something with a fairing, saddlebags and no trunk.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list