3800 well, my mufflers ate shit today

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
backing into a parking spot, music loud and thinking i would clear the curb....guess not. they are currently sitting in my trunk broken apart....damnit <_<

at anyrate i need a new exhaust system. basicly manifold back. my cat has multipal holes in it and emissions are coming up so im going to need that dont too. my question is how would a set of stock mufflers sound with a high flow cat u-bend delete and a set of pacesetter headers?
or if you have anyother suggestions as to what brand i should go with i am open (im alittle short on cash now so keep that in mind as well)

thanks for your input in advance

animwaveum1.gif

PEMs+ 3" DP+ no resonator+ high-flow cat+ stock mufflers= sweet

I originally had Magnaflow's but they were too loud! [poor Ron]

You're welcome to hear mine -- especially if you ride passenger in syP's car you'll experience them firsthand from behind :lol:

HERE'S a sound clip of me pwning saturdaysGS

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
animwaveum1.gif

PEMs+ 3" DP+ no resonator+ high-flow cat+ stock mufflers= sweet

I originally had Magnaflow's but they were too loud! [poor Ron]

You're welcome to hear mine -- especially if you ride passenger in syP's car you'll experience them firsthand from behind :lol:

HERE'S a sound clip of me pwning saturdaysGS
[/b]

By the look of the video didnt look like u owned him much looked like he was catching u fast lol

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Stock catbacks have been run into the 12s. Mikes car doesnt have a problem with the exhaust setup.
[/b]
it was more a joke towards mikes KR issues, and just because some cars can make good times on a stock part doesnt mean that it isnt a bottle neck of there setup.

and mike does have a exhaust problem........hes in need of some headers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info