3800 1 - 1

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
Coming back from Sugar Grove yesterday (to the NW burbs), I just get onto 355 and I am cruising in the middle lane when I see a 01-02 TA pulling hard in the left lane behind me. I speed up to about 80 - 85 and get in front of him as there was some traffic ahead of us. I get up into the low 90s when the two right lanes open up and get into the far right lane. The TA pulls next to me and we take off and he unfortunately walked me like I was standing still (as I only got to about 120). As he pulled ahead of me, I noticed it was a WS6, it was very loud and the plates were "QWKRNU 6." I gave him a thumbs up, he did same and proceeded to put his hands together, showing it was sleeper... and it was as I quickly found out. Cool guy none-the-less...

Now I had to redeem myself. As I was heading down Route 14 from Palatine to Cary, I got stuck behind a stock 99-04 Mustang GT at a stoplight. The light goes green and I move into the right lane to cruise. Well I am already going 65 in a 55 and the GT keeps moving ahead on me, so I catch up to him. As I am at his rear bumper, he takes off and I follow suit. This time, I walked the GT like it was standing still (to about 100).

So not too bad for today... despite it being in the 90s and me driving 160 miles round-trip. I guess this beast still has a little bit left in her...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list