3800 Lollapalooza

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Whats up guys/ladies I have a friend that is trying to get a spot at Lollapalooza. At this point in time they need to get as many votes as possible to get in. These guys are a great band. Theuve played all over the Chicago land area as well as Milwaukee, WI. The band is called B.C. You can vote only one time per day on a email address. If you have multiple emails let it rip. I will be bumping this topic quite often. If they win a spot I'm sure tickets will be given to me to pass out.

Here's a little more information:

Greetings B.C. fans,

Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for all of your support over the past year, and also say.... we need your help more than ever! B.C. has been entered into the "Lollapalooza Last Band Standing" contest, which would get us a spot in this years' Lollapalooza festival. Your votes will determine who will be victorious.

Voting is very easy - just click on http://lollapalooza.mp3.com/feature/2007lo...looza/?band=B-C and cast your vote. This takes all of 5 - 10 seconds and it would mean the world to us! This is not something that can be done just once, it has to be done every day between now and July 1st (one vote per e-mail address per day). So set your timers, alarm clocks... whatever, to remind yourself to take a simple 5 - 10 seconds out of your day to help B.C. advance to the next round. Make voting for B.C. as second nature as brushing your teeth, or changing your underwear. Well.... scratch that second analogy for some of you on here. Seriously folks... DO THIS! It takes 5 - 10 seconds, so if you d on't vote for us EVERY DAY, it's not just plain laziness..... IT'S JUST PLAIN CRUEL!!!! ;) LOL.

In all seriousness, folks, please help us out. We appreciate each and every one of you and can't wait to perform for all of you.

Many thanks,

B.C.
www.myspace.com/bctunes

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• MIKES3
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list