3800 Thank you BlueGPGTP, BlueGTP, and 01whiteGTP

systmbldr21

May 29, 2007
I was at 66 race track with Bluegpgtp and Bluegtp lastnight. When I was leaving the track, I backed out of my parking space and put my car into drive. As soon as I touched the gas my pasenger CV axle disinagrated. I called my insurance to get a tow. After wating an hour the towtruck driver called and said he wanted 75$ hookup fee and $4.50 per mile. My insurance would only cover the first $75 dollars. So that was out of the question since the nerest house was BlueGPGTP's, which was 45miles away. So he was nice enouf to drive all over and pick up his tools and tools from BlueGTP. And thanks to 01whiteGTP for the replacment axle. They all helped get the car back on the road. We finally got the car back around 5:30 this morning. So needless to say it was a very long long night. Thanks again guys, don't know what I would have done without you guys.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Tow truck drivers are the biggest scam artist around.

Every tow I have ever had said for some reason they do not take credit cards, even though it is advertised and there is alway a reason for more fees...... That is a rip off price BTW.

Most tows for me have been 45-60 hook up and $2.50-3 a mile FYI

systmbldr21

May 29, 2007
Tow truck drivers are the biggest scam artist around.

Every tow I have ever had said for some reason they do not take credit cards, even though it is advertised and there is alway a reason for more fees...... That is a rip off price BTW.

Most tows for me have been 45-60 hook up and $2.50-3 a mile FYI
[/b]

Yeah no kiding. I couldn't belive that. And do they really expect people to cary around 400 bucks to have a tow. That frigin guy was nuts. Thats why I am so glad these guys could help. I would have been so screwed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list