3800 MY 2007 Spring Mod/Race Day Pictures

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I had to post the pictures on another forum because ILGPC doesent let you post more than 5 pictures per post and limits how many posts you can make in a certain time.

I resized these ALOT. If you would like a full version, send me a IM. Some of the pictures will not be posted as they are might make some members mad. If you want any of these removed tell me, I will delete the picture from my photobucket so the link is dead. Photoshops are welcome as I will be making some of my own.

http://thegarage.forumup.org/viewtopic.php...forum=thegarage

^BTW, Join the Garage. Its a local forum owned by 99gulfblueGTP.^

Mod Day: Early in the morning I knew it wasnt going to be a good turnout when there was only about 5 cars at Streets for the Convoy. Last year there were ALOT. It was fun regardless. Thanks again to the owners. Idk why such a low turnout, maybe because of what happened last year?

Race Day: 41 was a long drive but thankfully it didn't rain. It didnt seem like people were running good times. Mike K why wernt you at your own race day? :ph34r:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Mike never showed up?? So syp took the seats out of his car and is bragging about out trapping chip?? LOL. Then again, Chip IS hindered by Robs tune. Hopfully he heard my message. :D

Ohh, and the limit is 5 pics per post, but if no one posts before you, they get automerged into one. Thats what happened to mine.

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Mike never showed up?? [/b]

I may be partial the reason he didn't show up, after everyone left in the morning, those of us who stayed behind kicked back and talked a lot more, couple of the people in the house wanted to see the video I captured from last years event of the police interacting with the owners and at the end Mike telling the cops to F*ck off, it was pretty funny! Mike, Russ and a few others were also taking down this huge tent on the side of the house, I didn't even see it over there, but they had made a sheltered eating area for us with picnic tables, awesome hosts! And lastly, Mike K. helped me install a set of Wbody 6000k HIDS into my car... they look great!! $180 installed! I had bought a 8000k Bi-Xenon Kit off Ebay that didn't fit my housings, so he swapped it out with a Wbody kit, thank you sooooo much! He said he's sure someone will want the kit when he puts it up on his site. So I lost out high beams, but if anybody wants both, ask Mike K. about it! Definitely going to do the fog kit next, really shows in the picture how great they light the road! I don't have projectors in my car, so I had to lower the beam down so I don't blind everyone, but I really like them!

MOD11.jpg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
i like the drag day mod day.....meh not so much thats y i didnt go this year, anyway looks like you guys had fun
[/b]

I heard you didnt want to come because you didnt want to waste gas. I was also concerned about the money I would spend on gas driving everywhere over the weekend, but who cares, these events only happen 1 or 2 times a year. Its worth the drive and the gas. Its not like we are driving for a whole day to get to these events. If you complain about gas you shouldn't have bought a GTO LOL.

<div class='quotemain'>
Mike never showed up?? [/b]

I may be partial the reason he didn't show up, after everyone left in the morning, those of us who stayed behind kicked back and talked a lot more, couple of the people in the house wanted to see the video I captured from last years event of the police interacting with the owners and at the end Mike telling the cops to F*ck off, it was pretty funny! Mike, Russ and a few others were also taking down this huge tent on the side of the house, I didn't even see it over there, but they had made a sheltered eating area for us with picnic tables, awesome hosts! And lastly, Mike K. helped me install a set of Wbody 6000k HIDS into my car... they look great!! $180 installed! I had bought a 8000k Bi-Xenon Kit off Ebay that didn't fit my housings, so he swapped it out with a Wbody kit, thank you sooooo much! He said he's sure someone will want the kit when he puts it up on his site. So I lost out high beams, but if anybody wants both, ask Mike K. about it! Definitely going to do the fog kit next, really shows in the picture how great they light the road! I don't have projectors in my car, so I had to lower the beam down so I don't blind everyone, but I really like them!

MOD11.jpg

[/b][/quote]

So Mike K didnt come to his own race day because he was installing HID's on your Stratus?

I

imported_silverbullet

i had fun at the track even though i didn't race. met couple of nice people. johnny o. was a pretty nice guy in person. next time i go i will bring my own food and drinks. i got ripped off at the food stand. i paid $8 for 2 burnt hot dogs :angry: . i saw one of the colbalt ss ran 14.??? on the first run i don't know who was it. i thought they suppose to be faster than that. the track crew was yelling at chad to to get off the track what was that all about? that guy was an ass.

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
"hahaha. chad didnt tech in. got in line, went to the lines, did a burnout then they realized he didnt have a number so they got angry"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had he shown his FBI shirt or flashed a badge, they probably wouldn't of cared... FBI, NO WAY!! :D

Mike K. was able to install my HID's in less then 15min, then went back to taking down the tents and cleaning up, so I was NOT the only reason he didn't show...

I

imported_Xerxeis

After seeing the fun you guys had after i left makes me feel bad for leaving early!!

Did y'all get rained on at the track?
[/b]

Yah, wave as ya pass, dont hang out for the fun (That watermelon was soooo damn good.... :D )

And right after the track closed, it started getting cold and a strong tailwind picked up...woulda been nice <_<

Yah, wave as ya pass, dont hang out for the fun (That watermelon was soooo damn good.... :D )

And right after the track closed, it started getting cold and a strong tailwind picked up...woulda been nice <_<
[/b]

It was nice to sleep in my own bed!
And yeah, that watermelon that Bob had was a great idea. All i did was one Irish Car Bomb [cheer]

very nice pic, waiting for race videos.... So Chad has done something stupid every day, got lost, didnt tech in, geez what else.[/b]

LoL he got pulled over and ticketed by the Ill. state police too :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info