3800 car wont start!

My car is stuck in a parking lot and will not start!

It was idling very high yesterday and today, and now will not turn over at all.
It has fuel pressure to the rail and i smelled gas underneath the car but cant see where it's coming from because it is parked on grass. I'm getting a spark but seemingly weak...

Any ideas what this could be?? Ign coil? Relay? The fuse is good - - WTF??

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Nick you may have been correct but we will never know. . . I just got back from the dealership

$180 for a new pcm installed - they used my DHP 1.0 for a core because GM's are covered under emissions warranty for 80,000 miles!! <---- an fyi for y'all

thanks for all the help here :lol: :rolleyes:
[/b]

new PCM huh, you think you guys messed up something when installing the performance shift?

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
I dont see how.. I did the Performance shift to my car as well as Matts and nothing like that ever happened.. I agree if you dont get the PCM connected in right then that might have been the reason.. Also, just throwing this out there, one time my car wouldn't start in winter.. I would drive it for like an hour and turn it off, leave for almost 5 mins and go back and the dam thing wouldn't start.. Then it got even better... It died on me when I was driving.. Turns out my crank sensor was bad.. You think it could be that??? :blink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info