3800 Ok. Its time... NEED DETAILING WORK!

ernrcr3

Regular
Feb 26, 2008
Orland Park
Who wants to spend all day repairing the finish on my car? I thought 98gtdriva or someone did this thing on the side. I had a PM with you, but I deleted all my PM's.

The Damage:

Had a hood and front bumper repair done to my car... they did a shit job. They also painted it like shit.

I also have swirl heaven all over the car, sporatic scratches, dull paint, bird crap and other crap in the paint...it just looks like total crap... Even after an expensive car wash it looks like poop.

I need a COMPLETE detail done to the shit box.

Clay Bar
Hand Wash
Scratch Repair
Swirls removed
Paint repaired, undulled
Buffed
Waxed
The whole 9 yards...

I can meet with you one day and go over the whole car, and you can let me know what can be done and how much $ it will cost me.

Thanks guys.

-ern

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
Who wants to spend all day repairing the finish on my car? I thought 98gtdriva or someone did this thing on the side. I had a PM with you, but I deleted all my PM's.

The Damage:

Had a hood and front bumper repair done to my car... they did a shit job. They also painted it like shit.

I also have swirl heaven all over the car, sporatic scratches, dull paint, bird crap and other crap in the paint...it just looks like total crap... Even after an expensive car wash it looks like poop.

Clay Bar
Hand Wash
Scratch Repair
Swirls removed
Paint repaired, undulled
Buffed
Waxed
The whole 9 yards...

I can meet with you one day and go over the whole car, and you can let me know what can be done and how much $ it will cost me.

Thanks guys.

-ern
[/b]

I'd certainly be willing to meet-up and give you an estimate on the car. The only issue is that I cannot repair a crappy paint job as I don't do paint work. However, I can definitely remove/improve the amount of swirls and scratches. I'm out in the NW burbs (Route 53 and I-90). I work M-F and I'm off on the weekends. So, I can do any time after 5PM during the week or anytime on the weekend. Let me know what you would like to do...

Also, for anyone who is going to be at the Mod Day on Saturday... I'll be glad to offer estimates, give detailing advice/tips/tricks and more! Prepare to be amazed with my daily driver GTP!

ernrcr3

Regular
Feb 26, 2008
Orland Park
<div class='quotemain'>

The Damage:

Clay Bar
Hand Wash
Scratch Repair
Swirls removed
Paint repaired, undulled
Buffed
Waxed
The whole 9 yards...

Thanks guys.

-ern
[/b]

I'd certainly be willing to meet-up and give you an estimate on the car. The only issue is that I cannot repair a crappy paint job as I don't do paint work. However, I can definitely remove/improve the amount of swirls and scratches. I'm out in the NW burbs (Route 53 and I-90). I work M-F and I'm off on the weekends. So, I can do any time after 5PM during the week or anytime on the weekend. Let me know what you would like to do...

Also, for anyone who is going to be at the Mod Day on Saturday... I'll be glad to offer estimates, give detailing advice/tips/tricks and more! Prepare to be amazed with my daily driver GTP!

[/b][/quote]

Very good. Can you PM me your cell number and a good time to call, and I will get back to you soon!

Thanks man.

PS: It would def be a weekend... most likely Saturday.

-ern

ernrcr3

Regular
Feb 26, 2008
Orland Park
ern if i had the time and place id help yea out bud.. but am not 100% body man i can clay bar and give good waxings...

but
aperfectautofinish.com

gary kuba very good guy sorta $$ but tell em you heard from a guy that took his class say my name as well and he might give yea a good deal!
[/b]

Thanks Sam, but I think I got it covered. I am really looking for a local guy to do it on here...

I would rather a person here to take their time and get it done right instead of a shop that will rush it out. and not pay attention to detail, just to squeeze 2 more cars in before they close to make more $$.

-ern

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info