3800 After class throw down

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
yet another race. this race was against a worthy car though. a 1995 camaro z28, basicly stock except for an intake. we raced 3 times, first was from a 20MPH roll which i was ahead until we had to hit the brakes, second time was from a dig which i also pulled (not hard, but i had an amazing launch) and the final time was another dig which we were dead even. it was a friendly race, no money on it, just for fun. i was impressed that i hung with the mighty LT1 :lolsign:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
For the 86540723969 time, WTF are your mods?
[/b]

According to his car-domain: K&N cold air intake, pacesetter headers, borla exaust with magnaflow cat, nitto 555 tires. I would assume he has a pulley and DHP or tune also...

Yeah. LT-1 FTL. I loooved taking those guys out with my DSMs. LS-1 on the other hand, well, it was the othwer way around. Still a good kill though. Family car> muscle car LOL.
And for the 86540723970th time: Mods?
[/b]

A LT1 is still good for about a 14.0

Most of them are beat to fuck though, and done run like they should.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
DHP and 3.4 are on the way, along with a good tune. this camaro had a number done to it. it was sold to a kid that beat the remaining shit out of it. my classmate got it back for free after the kid got to many tickets (his parents took his $5000 camaro and gave it back for free). my classmate claims "it still has enough giddy up to beat your GTP"
he was in for a surprise :ph34r:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info