3800 Havent had one of these posts in awhile

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
So a couple weeks ago I was driving home when some asshole cop pulls me over. He said that he noticed me because I didnt have a front plate so he followed me. Then he noticed my expired plate sticker. I got a warning for the front plate and a ticket for the expired sticker.

WTF. StoOpId aZZ cop. I hope he DYEEEEEZZZZ!!!!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Currency exchange charge?
[/b]

Nope. Went to the Schamburg DMV. Which caught me off guard as well. About the only good thing is that I went late enough in the afternoon but not too late. So I was in and out. Way faster then waiting in line at 7:30AM.

As far as the front plate, I havent had it on in 2 years. Only been pulled over twice. I know its wrong. Im not bitching about it. I just thought Id make one of those WTF cops suck posts cause there hasnt been one in awhile. :blush:

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Nope. Went to the Schamburg DMV. Which caught me off guard as well. About the only good thing is that I went late enough in the afternoon but not too late. So I was in and out. Way faster then waiting in line at 7:30AM.

As far as the front plate, I havent had it on in 2 years. Only been pulled over twice. I know its wrong. Im not bitching about it. I just thought Id make one of those WTF cops suck posts cause there hasnt been one in awhile. :blush:
[/b][/quote]
Out where I live the cops have nothing better to do then pick on minor violations like tint and plates. Yea, it sucks, but ill just have to live with it.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Im thinking late fee. I thought my original paperwork said $78. Jacques said $85. Then I was charged $98. So I am totally confused.
[/b]

Mine wasn't late or anything, neither was my dad's and both of ours were $85 for some reason. I just figured they went up in price until I started asking around and everyone elses was still $78. idk what happened.
[/b]

That is weird, one of the last times I had to renew my IL plates (while still living here) it was late and they charged me $98, so I figured that was what happened to you. I was more then 30 days past the expired month. oops!

Hey at least you guys don't have to pay for the sticker based on the year and make/model of your car like they do here! Newer cars are more $$$

Silvapain

Regular
Jan 29, 2008
Limestone
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
Out where I live the cops have nothing better to do then pick on minor violations like tint and plates. Yea, it sucks, but ill just have to live with it.
[/b][/quote]

I don't have front plates on my SHO, but I haven't been pulled over for it. No tint on the car, though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info