3800 epiphone gibson and peavy 110 amp.

I

imported_1fastGTP

well i have an epiphone gibson electric guitar and a peavy 110 amp for sale. the guitar has two strings missing, otherwise its in great condition. i played this maybe for a month, put it in the case and havent seen it since. same as the amp. im trying to get $300 as a total package for it. i could sell individually as well. if anyone would be interested let me know. heres some pics. if you need anymore info or pics let me know.

thanks for looking
Shaun

I

imported_Xerxeis

Bump for ya again for a question...

What size and kind of speaker does the amp have? Is it a Scorpian or Spider/black widow? If so i've heard those are unblowable and that would make this a helluva deal since those amps are worth around $150 according to my source

I

imported_1fastGTP

Bump for ya again for a question...

What size and kind of speaker does the amp have? Is it a Scorpian or Spider/black widow? If so i've heard those are unblowable and that would make this a helluva deal since those amps are worth around $150 according to my source
[/b]

the sub says its a blue marvel 10" sub. hits hard and i didnt even play it to the full potential. thanks again for the bump.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
    Participants list