3800 Ebay help

I'm going to be helping some dealer friends of mine but a 70 something chrysler on ebay and was wondering if making a car auction was any different from a regular auction? Anyone sold a car on there before?/
[/b]

I don't have the foggiest of clues as to what you're inquiring about. . . Are they buying or selling?

I have lots of eBay experience; you need to clarify your post so i can try to help you

No, its put, because hes talking about making an auction for a car, not purchasing a car on E-Bay.

<div class='quotemain'>
I'm going to be helping some dealer friends of mine put a 70 something chrysler on ebay and was wondering if making a car auction was any different from a regular auction? Anyone sold a car on there before?/
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Well i contend he's saying buy the car because Y is right next to U

ps - @ xerxies - the new avatar is kinda ghey :blow:

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
<div class='quotemain'>
No, its put, because hes talking about making an auction for a car, not purchasing a car on E-Bay.

<div class='quotemain'>
I'm going to be helping some dealer friends of mine put a 70 something chrysler on ebay and was wondering if making a car auction was any different from a regular auction? Anyone sold a car on there before?/
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Well i contend he's saying buy the car because Y is right next to U

ps - @ xerxies - the new avatar is kinda ghey :blow:
[/b][/quote]

Well, I say he just come back to his thread and clear the air.. lol :lol:

I

imported_Xerxeis

yes, putting it up for auction

I've seen the dealer pages where they have lots of info and pics, is there a template you can use for such a thing?

Only things i've sold on there were a couple of routers

And Preuss...leave the wolf alone please

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list