3800 Free gas tanks...No not for a car! Oxygen, Acetylene and C02

I

imported_GraFFix

We have 3 tanks here at work, We dont know who they belong to so none of the local gas supply places want to take them. But there still good to be filled up and used! Actually I think the Acetylene tank is still half full.

The tanks are 2 tall ones 4' or so and one shorter one 3'

Oxygen, acetylene and carbon dioxide.

If you want them, come get them. LMK

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
there will be a date stamped Into the bottle. I was told by my gas company, after that date, they are no good..dono

htey also slap a certified sticker on them when they are good to be filled [/b]

i dont have that problem...i've been looking for some old tanks for my garage since i can fill them at dennis's off his tanks (Praxair) i have a small 40cuft acetlyne tank for my torch (non o2) i would like the additional bottles so i can keep some stargon and stargold gas on hand so i can do sprayarc welding in my garage

and if i cant use one of em for gas, i'll rig it for a 300psi airtank for my 68 (a 4ft tank would be perfect ;) ) the compressor head i have can easily compress to 250psi, well above the rating of most common airtanks(150psi), besides the higher the pressure the louder my airhorns are :p

what i cant use i'll throw in my scrap pile...

i'll call ya Sat joe i'm sure you dont want me calling at 1200am lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list