3800 You know of any 98+ Fbodies around?

ReD715

May 10, 2008
Im specifically looking for a 98+ v6 Firebird with ttops. A Camaro will do but I like the Bird better. Im just looking for something under 4000 so the miles on it will not be low at all. Summer is almost here and I want to put my m90 in it to see what it will run. <_<

If it has a blown motor and cheap, let me know. If it has some mileage on it, let me know. :)

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Im specifically looking for a 98+ v6 Firebird with ttops. A Camaro will do but I like the Bird better. Im just looking for something under 4000 so the miles on it will not be low at all. Summer is almost here and I want to put my m90 in it to see what it will run. <_<

If it has a blown motor and cheap, let me know. If it has some mileage on it, let me know. :)
[/b]
i like where your heads at. you will probly spend closer to the 4k mark for a nice one tho.

what are you thinking of doing about the TB?

ReD715

May 10, 2008
i like where your heads at. you will probly spend closer to the 4k mark for a nice one tho.

what are you thinking of doing about the TB?
[/b]

Right now Tom (animuL) has my elbow to make an adaptor for the elbow to stock bore L67 TB. He said he is finished with it but has to do a couple things before he sends it back my way. For having that made for $70 out of the phenolic material, its not a bad deal.

ReD715

May 10, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
The supercharger I have will fit very akwardly in a FWD car,
[/b]

what m90 do you have? an aussie unit?
[/b][/quote]

Yes.
Holdenm90002.jpg

ReD715

May 10, 2008
Nice. I had an RC friend from down under find one for pretty cheap. So if I ever find money lying around I could easily find him again and have him get the blower for me.

GL and take lots of notes. I will be paying attention. :D
[/b]

How much would he charge for it shipped? I found mine really cheap on ebay last year. The LIM, snout, VERY HEALTHY rotors (which looked brand new), and casing it cost me 275 shipped to my door.

The only cowl modification needed is less than 1/8" shaved off or remove the ribs on the supercharger. A SSIC core will fit under the blower but you will need a Sawzall. After the Sawzall, it will still be very very tight for room.

I dont see it as any more dramatic modifications than a top swap GT.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
He said that he was getting quotes for $250 for the blower plus whatever he was charged for shipping. I know shipping RC car stuff was $5 - $10 bucks just for some 3 ounce electronics. Im sure if I told him where to go he might have found it cheaper.

ReD715

May 10, 2008
He said that he was getting quotes for $250 for the blower plus whatever he was charged for shipping. I know shipping RC car stuff was $5 - $10 bucks just for some 3 ounce electronics. Im sure if I told him where to go he might have found it cheaper.
[/b]

Thats nice to know someone down under that would send you something like that. It would be betterto have someone else to do the top swap at the same time though. Wait, nevermind, I wont be the only local to have it done :naughty:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info