3800 Saturday Night

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
First of, Michigan people have it unbelievably cheap. I was up near benton harbor this weekend and everything up there is so CHEAP (alcohol wise). I went to this decent bar/club called Czars and ordered two Bud Lights and two Captain and Cokes and the total of the order was $12 , pitchers were around $6 no matter where you went. I thought that has got be a mistake but it turned out to be the price. I almost shit my self when the second round came and it was the same price. Needless to say I got completely fucked up for around $60.00.

The fun part of the night was when I noticed this slew of girls just chillin in a corner trying to act wild, and let me tell you they were failing miserably. There were two girls that I would have fucked if sober, 3 that I would fuck if drunk, and 2 that I don't even think digger would have fucked. I decided that since that I am probably the drunkest of my group of friends I would go over there and start a conversation, I am glad I did. As I approach and start to talk with them I find out the hottest girl just turned 21 that night and was out to the bar for the 1st time. WAHOO somebody not used to being hit on, SCORE easy fun tonight, or so I thought. I ended up taking on of the 3 that I would fuck if I was drunk on to the dance floor and start dancing and making out and just doing the usual BS. After about 35 minutes of that I tell the girl that I can't dance anymore and I pawn her off on one of my friends, glad i did. So I head back over to the table with the girls and continue to speak with the 21 yr old. After talking she starts to unbutton my shirt, and rub my stomach. We take some pictures (girls ALWAY's want pictures, WTF ) and she starts kissing me and we continue to make out for about 5 or so minutes and I start to advance yada yada yada. Well here comes the fucked up part, the girl that I was dancing with earlier comes up to me and her and says something no guy really ever wants to hear, and no its not the your boyfriend is hear. It was "Christine, your father is right behind you!) . At this point I am like oh shit some old fucking Michigan hick is going fucking gang rape me and shoot me. So after I get the girls arm off of me I turn around with shirt still unbuttoned and start to converse with the father, it went something along the lines of "So you going to hit me now, or should I just wait till later". At this point he had that look of I am going to fucking KILL this shithead. But to my surprise, and hell happiness he was cool with it(which means his daughter is a slut), so we ended continueing about 5 minutes later with her whole family in the bar (Mom, Dad, Aunts, and other friends). I didn't end up getting any but I still was absolutely in awe when I heard that expression.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list