3800 engine we're getting in NC

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
140$ in gas on roadtrip for a 300$ score and a half!

here it is... B)

partscar9yp2.jpg

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
well i'm leaving for work at 5 am but i had an idea

i need to get like 5+ acres and i'll be the morad of chitown lol

this summer i'll be watching the Jyards, so maybe some more L67's will be in the Jyards around here like we did in summit with the 98 regal

oh and i have high res pics of eric's new mech ic pump i'll post them after i get off work today

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL

this summer i'll be watching the Jyards, so maybe some more L67's will be in the Jyards around here like we did in summit with the 98 regal

[/b]
or just cram it all into a real small space <_< :D
that regal was sweet.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
or just cram it all into a real small space <_< :D
that regal was sweet. [/b][/quote]

maybe after i insulate the cieling i'll build shelving in my rafters for engine's etc lol

Hey James, if you happen across any descent mileage GT (non-HD) trannies, shoot me a PM. Don't go out of your way or anything, but if you think about it. Nice find on the motor.
TIA
CJ [/b]

as a glass eye'd hooker once told me "i'll keep an eye out fer ya" lol jk

you want the 3.29 gears then or the whole thing?

thanks, talk about a once in a lifetime deal...just what we need too with the harness and pcm

AL is comming in an hour or so to pick me up i'll sleep at his place to leave at the asscrack of dawn much like i did today... <_<

i gotta mapquest the maps since i'm copilot

i'll try to get the pics of the IC setup up shortly but it may have to wait till i get back

wish us luck! oh and that the ford doesnt breakdown and require a redneck roadside repair

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Hey James, if you happen across any descent mileage GT (non-HD) trannies, shoot me a PM. Don't go out of your way or anything, but if you think about it. Nice find on the motor.
TIA
CJ [/b]

as a glass eye'd hooker once told me "i'll keep an eye out fer ya" lol jk

you want the 3.29 gears then or the whole thing?

I want the whole thing, mine if fried, and I want to have the benefit of the 3.29 gears, higher stall, and I'll put in my diff and axles. Thanks man.
CJ

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
we're back!!!!!!! we didnt kill each other!!!!

1400 miles 180$ in gas and the 300$ L67 is in our our hands!!!

dude even bought us dinner at an all you can eat steak buffet (bacon wrapped everything!!! :eek: ) for 12$ a head and he's a vegan!!!!!!!!!!!! we thought he was just messing with us!

anyways it's in my garage :D anyone need a rack and pinion from a B'ville 72k miles....

we got everything PCM harness everything only the oil pressure sending unit was destroyed, we soooo lucked out

oh and it's CLEEAAAN inside! the SSEi it came oput of was fucked in the pass front so we know the engine's good

i'll post up pics asap, right now i'm tired and i may pass out after i eat...

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007

oh and i have high res pics of eric's new mech ic pump i'll post them after i get off work today
[/b]

waiting anxiously B)

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

waiting anxiously B) [/b][/quote]

jeeze cant a guy be lazy anymore? i have one fer ya i'll post in the IC thread

lol been going through our piles of 3800 parts (i didnt think we had that many L36 valvecovers...yeeesh!)

a pic of the engine as it sat this morning before we put it on the stand and started the major surgery and cleaning the garage to find the W body L67 parts...

99L67SSEi1.jpg

hopwfully when we're done i'll have a list of cheap stuff for sale and whatnot, 25$ for a 72k SSEi steering rack :) etc i need to reduce the pile o parts for more parts that are being aquired lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info