3800 Back from Vegas

• Thread starter imported_Ron Vogel
  • Start date
I

imported_Ron Vogel

2 weeks in Vegas is TOOOOOO long. I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there! I had to go for a trade show, and at this company we all lend a hand setting up, and breaking down the booth. Sales were OK, but all the other seasoned guys at the company were hanging at the bar or going out after the show. So it was basically a marathon of working and drinking. I am soooo freaking exhausted! Also, since I'm considered the "young whippersnapper" at this place, they had me doing all the shit work (heavy work) during the booth teardown. So for the rest of this weekend, I'll be nursing my messed up back.

Kinda fuuny that I'm the most fit guy at this company...being such the health nut that I am! :lolsign:

audiogob654

Jun 20, 2008
i spent quite a bit of bills out there in 4-5 days and there is so much to do, but 2 weeks how much you spend a few million
2 weeks in Vegas is TOOOOOO long. I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there! I had to go for a trade show, and at this company we all lend a hand setting up, and breaking down the booth. Sales were OK, but all the other seasoned guys at the company were hanging at the bar or going out after the show. So it was basically a marathon of working and drinking. I am soooo freaking exhausted! Also, since I'm considered the "young whippersnapper" at this place, they had me doing all the shit work (heavy work) during the booth teardown. So for the rest of this weekend, I'll be nursing my messed up back.

Kinda fuuny that I'm the most fit guy at this company...being such the health nut that I am! :lolsign:
[/b]

May 24, 2007
good to see you back on the forums Ron. its funny most of the stories i hear about vegas is people saying how much fun it was and shit like that. but you make it sound like hell. lol i know you were working though. i guess its fun on vacation (unless you come home a broke ass and you owe someone your liver because you cant pay back the money you borrowed or something.) but not when youre there working...

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Working in Vegas sucks...it's like being on a desert island, surrounded by water, but you can't drink any of it.

I've never been to Vegas for fun, everytime it's been a work related thing. The room I had at TI was pretty nice, but I'd always rather be at home with the kids.

I probably drank more in the first two days there than I did all of last year!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list