3800 vinyl graphics

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
I just recieved my vinyl cutter and some vinyls, so if anyone needs any windshield banners, or overlays, or anything let me know! i can make them for you. I have these vinyls so far: reflective red, reflective blue, reflective white, reflective yellow, regular red, blue, black (glossy), black(matte), white, and chrome. Or let me know if you want another color as well! i just need a few days to play around with this thing, and get used to how to use it!

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
clarify on the clear vinyl trim pieces? just clea vinyl? or wwhat? im still new to this, i have no idea... im a quick learner though and would love to help anyone out if i can!

And vinyl paint mask??? only thing i am thinking of is plain vinyl to lay over somewhere painted to keep that area one color and the next paint over layer. Wouldnt that be only basic vinyl?

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

clarify on the clear vinyl trim pieces? just clea vinyl? or wwhat? im still new to this, i have no idea... im a quick learner though and would love to help anyone out if i can!

And vinyl paint mask??? only thing i am thinking of is plain vinyl to lay over somewhere painted to keep that area one color and the next paint over layer. Wouldnt that be only basic vinyl?
[/b]

the vinyl paint mask is just a vinyl that isn't as sticky as the graphics vinyl. I think there is something else different about it so the paint doesn't flake off and get into the parts you want the paint to stay. It's just an easier way to lay down sprayed graphics without doing it by hand. It's also alot more accurate if you are doing mirror image graphics like I am planning. You have plenty of time to perfect your skills, I still have to get the trans rebuilt, replaced, or whatever I'm doing with it (not entirely sure whats wrong). Also my electical problem in the house is gonna cost ALOT more than I thought, so some projects are going on the back burner. Sorry for the novel, I'm bored.
CJ

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• L
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list