3800 Da Bears

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
man, plain and simple bears got outplayed on defense and offense.

Take away Hesters TD and there wasnt really a highlight.

Im a Manning fan so cool to see that guy finally get a Superbowl, it was only a matter of time, just sucks it had to come at the expense of the Bears.

Still, no one predicted the Bears would get to the playoffs, win a playoff game let alone get to the Superbowl...so overall a great season for the Bears

GO BEARS! I just want my name to get called on the waiting list for tickets someday, been a year now

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
<div class='quotemain'>
the bears beat themselves

no way around it
[/b]

That always comes out of the losers mouths. They got their asses handed to them by a better team. As I have said before on this forum. Grossman is a bum, he's to short, no mobility and he air mails all his deep balls.

Congrats Colts,,, the Bears just suck
[/b][/quote]

x2 on grossman being a bum. thats the least i can say about him. air mailing passes, throwing stupid picks, and having a flat defense isnt getting beat by a better team, its giving the game away. take away the 2 stupid picks by grossman, and you have one helluva ball game.

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
<div class='quotemain'>
the bears beat themselves

no way around it
[/b]

That always comes out of the losers mouths. They got their asses handed to them by a better team. As I have said before on this forum. Grossman is a bum, he's to short, no mobility and he air mails all his deep balls.

Congrats Colts,,, the Bears just suck
[/b][/quote]
Grossman was a piss poor excuse for a QB today. He looked like a high school kid trying to play pro ball.

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
The Bears have been winning all year long by a great special teams and a great defence.
The special teams made their play early then the Colts wouldn't give Hester a chance to make another.
The defence, well they just plain old sucked!
My butthole puckers evertime Grossman puts a long ball up.

My take on the whole season.......
......Thanks Bears for some fun football! Thanks for letting me watch 19 games this year!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info