3800 WTT Xbox 360 Premium w/ 6 games for PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an Xbox 360 Premium Package with the wireless controller and hard drive with 6 games that I would like to trade for a PS3. The 6 games I have are NBA Live07, College Hoops 2k6, MLB 2k6, Test Drive Unlimited, NFS:Most Wanted, and Tiger Woods 2006. I don't really want to sell just trade. But if you make a decent offer so that I could go out and buy a PS3 with the money it could be accepted.

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
Just wondering. Why? I'd take my 360 over the PS3 any day. There's like 1 decent game on the PS3. I don't see anything coming out that impresses me. The one person I know with a PS3 isnt all that thrilled with it. Not bashing or anything, just wondering why you'd want to trade. Honestly if I had a PS3, I'd trade it with you.

I've just always liked the Sony products better than Microsoft. I had both a PS2 and regular Xbox at one point and I hated the Xbox and had problems with it freezing up all the time. And I know they make good quality games for the 360 but I've always loved racing games and sports more and I love the Gran Turismo games for Playstation. And I really don't feel like paying for online play and downloading new stuff off Xbox live when Sony's online stuff is free. If I was more into shooter games and Halo and stuff like that I'd keep the 360 but those games just aren't my style. The only game that I'd probably miss on my 360 is Test Drive Unlimited but I think they might be coming out with it for PS3, but I'm not really sure.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotemain'>
Nintendo Wii FTW! :D
[/b]

Couldnt agree more.
Although when playing by yourself wii gets kind of lonesome, its more of a party type system.
[/b][/quote]

Wii X3.

I have a few solo games that I still need to go through. Madden 07 and Wii Sports would definatly be more fun with a partner or 3. And it was the cheapest.

Im not a graphics whore. I like playability. So Wii it was. :D

Updates for the Wii are also free. The internet is so so, but my PC is in the same room. The weather and news channel (just updated today actually) is pretty sweet. I dont have any virtual console games yet since most of them are NES, SNES and Genesis games. And I have lots of emulators and roms still. Theres Mario 64, but I have that for DS. Im hoping and praying for Goldeneye to make it to the virtual console. That I will definatly pay to download.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Just wondering. Why? I'd take my 360 over the PS3 any day. There's like 1 decent game on the PS3. I don't see anything coming out that impresses me. The one person I know with a PS3 isnt all that thrilled with it. Not bashing or anything, just wondering why you'd want to trade. Honestly if I had a PS3, I'd trade it with you.
[/b]

ME 2 ;)

JJ91284

Regular
Sep 29, 2008
I have a brand New 60 GB Ps3 that comes with a receipt that I would be willing to part for 600 shipped to your front door (I accept Paypal).

This is saving you $50 which is pretty decent. I have pictures as well if you would like to see it still sealed.

Still got it guys. And I also have a PS2 bundle for sale. 3 controllers (1 wireless), 23 PS2 games(mostly sports and racing), all my PSone games(close to 25 or 30), network adapter to plug ethernet cord into, memory card, and GameShark for both PSone and PS2. $275 obo. Or maybe trade for a PSP bundle.

I had a chance to trade the 360 for a Wii w/ Zelda but it's a $250 system compared to my $400 system with a lot more extra so I thought it was a rip-off. Plus I'm still all about graphics and after seeing my friends PS3 the other day it really made me want one even more.

audiogob654

Jun 20, 2008
ya ive been a playstation fan over everything else and stood by that, but ps3 is kinda lame along with its games it has yet to have a good game
[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info