3800 Gonna have some parts FS soon, the GP is done for..

JonPGTP1

Regular
Dec 9, 2008
Addison, IL
Yeah Ron, awesome luck, huh? Right after i finished wasting money on braided fuel lines... I Tried callin ya the morning before it all happened too, couldn't get through.

I was thinking about maybe getting another GTP, but i really want a 5 or 6 speed manual. Tomorrow i'm going to take a look at a blue 5 speed srt4 that i've had my eye on. I'll let ya'll know how this all pans out.

Yeah Leo, wasn't too fun...you don't even know how much i was cursing while the car was sliding toward the sign...Haha yeah don't think my bro would like me opening it up in the goat... maybe my buddy's 06 auto lol...Did he tell you what i got? 1.8t Passat...nice, clean, classy. Gonna dyno it, intake and chip, then dyno again. Should be pretty fun with the tiptronic and all :D

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
nice... i like the newer style v-dubbs.... i like frankie abbatte's new gti, looks sick, and i miss his brothers gti that thing was fukin sick, id take it til about 60, but then he flew by me at like 30mph more when his turbo kicked in... that thing car roast tires for days... congrats man... i think im keeping mine again?!?!? lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info