3800 I have decided...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
buddy has those on his monte, IMHO you will not like how they look after 6 months. the gloss faded quick they seem to chip pretty easy from normal road hazzards(small rocks and such and these were just his sping & summer rims. They look nice,dont get me wrong, its just id be pissed off if i spent the loot

if you want to shoot me the companys name i can check to see if there the same, they look identical

i think your on the right track with the style of rims

I

imported_1fastGTP

the chips/dent was because the previous owner didnt take care of them for shit. i recieved them dirty as all hell, so... i washed them several times then went over it with never dull.(best shit) then made sure that the small chip was cleaned so it didnt continue to chip. like i said i had CHROME but the black will not fade. my buddy also has these... had them for 2 years and still looking as if it was the day he bought them.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
you god damn cartuning kids, i keep mixing you up

what items will you guys have different after this spring? it should be fun seeing you guys shoot it out
sorry for the post hijack
those were not the ones my buddy has jason. tho i would think a little bit lighter of a rim would be better for your trannys health
[/b]

Yeah, your right.. I think they look sweet and they should be lighter than mine, plus the tire will be not as tall... Then after those are on my car BOB... They hood will follow soon after... :lol:

I

imported_1fastGTP

Yeah, your right.. I think they look sweet and they should be lighter than mine, plus the tire will be not as tall... Then after those are on my car BOB... They hood will follow soon after... [/b]

If you want "300whp" dont waste money on shit like that...
[/b]

why not?? i did.. and im well over 350whp... loss of a trans... but im getting that rebuilt.. with a T67,and a St2 cam to get rid of the xp.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
why not?? i did.. and im well over 350whp... loss of a trans... but im getting that rebuilt.. with a T67,and a St2 cam to get rid of the xp.[/b]

Im not saying you cant buy a hood and wheels and also make 300whp. Im saying if Jason wants 300WHP as he has posted in many other threads the money that would be spent on wheels and a hood would be better put into the engine.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

why not?? i did.. and im well over 350whp... loss of a trans... but im getting that rebuilt.. with a T67,and a St2 cam to get rid of the xp.[/b]

Im not saying you cant buy a hood and wheels and also make 300whp. Im saying if Jason wants 300WHP as he has posted in many other threads the money that would be spent on wheels and a hood would be better put into the engine.
[/b]

He's got a good point, his priority has always seemed to be HP over looks, so I would say, put the cash in the motor and hit that goal then worry about looks. However, to each his own and it's your choice, just my $0.02
CJ

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info