3800 DIC Question

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
My DIC/HVAC lights are currently not working. I checked all fuses inside the car and under the hood. Is there any relation between the radio and HVAC/DIC, I do not have a radio installed right now. Anyone have any experience with this?

TIA.
[/b]

YES... My DIC went out on me one day.. Just burned out I guess.. It was weird, So I got a new one from a junk years... No problems since..

P.S.

My HUD started flickering after that... Watch out... ;)

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
my DIC back lights went out also
a very easy fix my friend. there are 3 bulbs (if u have the digital DIC from a GTP) on the back of it. all u have to do is get the DIC out of your car and apart. you will see the sockets

if your back lights are out you should beable to see the display if u shine a flashlight at an angle on the DIC

good luck

Drob8

Jan 27, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
Thanks for the input. If it were only the DIC I would agree with you. It's not. My heater controls are not working at this time either. This problem is a bit more serious than a bulb issue. I do apprecaite the input though.

thanks
[/b]

if all the fuses are good sounds like you got a short...
[/b][/quote]

Did you ever find the answer? I intermittently have this problem as well. The DIC goes out, the heater controls and heated seat go, and so do the auto-sensing headlights. I checked the manual and found that they're all on one circuit, so I'm going with the short theory, but how the hell do you trace that?

Mike

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info