3800 Powertuner

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
I need money, and I'm done pissing with my car at this point

I'm including the Keyspan USB-Serial Port adapter with it, as I will no longer need an adapter for something I don't own.

Works, can't really say anything other than that. It either works or doesn't, how well depends on your computer.

I'm gonna do one last scan to make sure the car is ok, and then I'm done with it.

If you want it, or know someone that does, let me know.

Before the 5th you can pick it up from my house, I'm in naperville, after that I'll ship it from Champaign-Urbana.

I'm looking for $375 obo

Paypal preferred, Cash on pickup, or shipped/picked up as soon as the check clears. Not being an ass, I just want to make sure I'm not gonna lose money. (I trust everyone here, but you never know)

$525 gets you a Passport 8500 radar detector with it. I'm losing big money selling this stuff, but that's someone else's gain

My phone number is in my profile, however I check this enough you can post here. I'm gonna wait a week or so, and then post it at club gp and then ebay.

Pictures at your request, although I don't feel they are needed. It's a powertuner from DHP - nuff said

Gosh it's been a long day. Take care

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
you can get it unlocked for free as long as you have an account on the dhp website.....(crazy crazy crazy...) its not the box, its the software version you are using, and an update. just thought i would help you out. so it means yours will work for 98-02, and an o4 (not sure what model-gtp/gtp/comp g)

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
Once I sell the Powertuner, I will close my account and have DHP open up a new account for the buyer.

They will need to download whatever version of the powertuning software they want (1.1.9 or 1.2.X) along with the patch for the software, which is located in the forums as well (I found it in less than a minute)

The forum also offers great tips and help for the buyer.

I just want to get this thing sold

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info