3800 who is up for it...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
I found out a guy I work with son works at a huge paint ball place.. I was thinking about talking to him and seeing if we get a big group to go if we could get special rates or something.. If this does happen, MIKES3 your going down... :lol: well If I can set this up who is interested... the place is somewhere around Rockford... I want to hear your thoughts...

I found out a guy I work with son works at a huge paint ball place.. I was thinking about talking to him and seeing if we get a big group to go if we could get special rates or something.. If this does happen, MIKES3 your going down... :lol: well If I can set this up who is interested... the place is somewhere around Rockford... I want to hear your thoughts...
[/b]
i would be in depending on the date and time.

i have a gun and a bunch of paint that i havent used in over a year.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Rockford for paintballing?? 2 Far. There are plenty of other locations that would be better than going out there. Anytime you get large groups you get a discount but most places are closed for the winter. Its not very fun getting shot with frozen paintballs as this dog down the block found out recently. The owners dont care that the dog gets out the fence and runs around the block barking at my kids. Not a big or mean dog but my kids get scared. There is also an indoor place or 2 that we can go to but im not exactly sure on the location. (suburbs)

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Rockford for paintballing?? 2 Far. There are plenty of other locations that would be better than going out there. Anytime you get large groups you get a discount but most places are closed for the winter. Its not very fun getting shot with frozen paintballs as this dog down the block found out recently. The owners dont care that the dog gets out the fence and runs around the block barking at my kids. Not a big or mean dog but my kids get scared. There is also an indoor place or 2 that we can go to but im not exactly sure on the location. (suburbs)
[/b]

Im listening... lets set something up

StanoGTP17

Jun 5, 2008
Theres a place called PB Shooters in Aurora thats an indoor air ball field. Pretty Nice. Theres a place in Elmhurst called Chicago Reball Center. I wasnt too fond of the idea when i first heard about it, but it actually turned out to be a great time. Theres a discount when the total hits $500 in sales. ($40 a person = 12-13 people). $40 for 2 hours, dont have to pay OUTRAGEOUS amounts for "house" paint. Field is perfect size for 5 on 5. For the 2 hours that your there, the field is yours. In the 2 hour time period, i played alomst 30 games. Nitrogen fills only, no CO2.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info