3800 2000 Grand Prix SE FS: Needs body work

B

Burton

2000 Grand Prix Se. 3.1 V6,
-118,000 Miles.
-Car is in excellent mechanical condition, head gasket changed at 112,000 Miles.
-Tires have 60% tread left on them.
-90,000 highway miles, was commuting vehicle. 2nd owner. Bought from company (was used as company car) till purchase.
-Car is in great mechanical condition, and was in great exterior condition. Car was recently involved in a side swipe accident damaging the rear bumper, quarter panel, and passenger side doors; also passenger side quarter window was broken. Trunk has damage as well, from the inside quarter panel damage.
-Car is in fine driving condition, and we still use it today.
- Both doors that were damaged still operate and seal correctly.

Car would be great for a fixer upper, or even a part out of vehicle parts, as all the other parts in the car are in great condition. I just don’t have the time to dissemble the car myself; otherwise I would part out myself.
Looking to get $2,500 obo. For the car, car will have a salvage title because of insurance reasons.

Thanks,
AJ

[attachmentid=3056]

[attachmentid=3055]

[attachmentid=3053]

[attachmentid=3052]

[attachmentid=3057]

[attachmentid=3059]

Darin

Nov 20, 2008
I'd be interested if you will come down alot on the price. Salvage title kills it. By the time someone was to repair it and have it inspected to get in a rebulit title. They would have $5000 in a car that would only bring $2000 on the market.

You probably only paid around $600-$800 to buy it back from the insurance company.

B

Burton

We did not buy the car back from the insurance company, we were given the amount to get the car repaired, and the insurance company told us they had no interest in the car and that we could just keep it since it was drivable....but thanks for the interest

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list